Pages

Friday 1 July 2011

Post Race Thoughts.

I've just finished writing up my race and posting my photos. I may even post up a full gear list at some point.

It's 10 days since I dropped out and the people I was racing with are just now starting to reach the Mexican border. I'm thrilled they made it, sad I didn't. Still feeling my sore right knee and having twinges from both achilles.

It's bugging me that I had to quit, I rode 1040 miles. I wanted to ride a lot more than that.
I've never quit a race before...

2 comments:

  1. Just caught up with your blog, good job Pal, very engaging read! Maybe you will get it next year. Hope the aches are starting to fade!

    (tu)

    ReplyDelete
  2. John,
    Just check this out for the first time. Next go around I'll join you. This is definitely on my bucket list. - Luis

    ReplyDelete